699 Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Citrus Heights (8)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Citrus Heights (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Citrus Heights (11)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (32)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (45)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Citrus Heights Furnished Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Carmichael Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Gold River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (68)
- North Highlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Citrus Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Citrus Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Citrus Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Citrus Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Citrus Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.