1,110 Accessible Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (14)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (26)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (15)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Citrus Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (5)
- Orangevale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (3)
- Antelope Accessible Apartments (2)
- Gold River Accessible Apartments (1)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (14)
- North Highlands Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (6)
- Rancho Cordova Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Citrus Heights?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Citrus Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Citrus Heights with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Citrus Heights. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.