165 Apartments for Rent in Burlingame, CA with Balconies
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Garages (14)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (16)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (9)
- Burlingame Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Burlingame Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Burlingame Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Millbrae Apartments with Balconies (6)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (28)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Pacifica Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Foster City Apartments with Balconies (14)
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Half Moon Bay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Daly City Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Burlingame?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Burlingame?
"She was from San Mateo / Her dad was in the CIA, oh / She was on her way to Pasadena / But nobody says they've seen her / She's a teenage runaway." (-- The Donnas, "Lana and Stevie")
This city boasts lots of amenities. And the weather, well, thats certainly a bonus. But what really attracts the hordes to this area is the beautiful historic architecture, or perhaps they come for the excellent public transportation. OK, maybe its all these things and more. Welcome to Burlingame, the City of Trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burlingame? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Burlingame renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.