318 Cheap Apartments for rent in Burlingame, CA
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Burlingame Apartments with Garages (15)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (19)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (7)
- Burlingame Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burlingame Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Burlingame Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- San Mateo Cheap Apartments (17)
- South San Francisco Cheap Apartments (1)
- San Bruno Cheap Apartments (3)
- Belmont Cheap Apartments (2)
- Pacifica Cheap Apartments (6)
- Foster City Cheap Apartments (19)
- Daly City Cheap Apartments (4)
- Redwood City Cheap Apartments (6)
- Alameda Cheap Apartments (17)
- San Francisco Cheap Apartments (195)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Burlingame?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Burlingame?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Burlingame?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Burlingame?
"She was from San Mateo / Her dad was in the CIA, oh / She was on her way to Pasadena / But nobody says they've seen her / She's a teenage runaway." (-- The Donnas, "Lana and Stevie")
This city boasts lots of amenities. And the weather, well, thats certainly a bonus. But what really attracts the hordes to this area is the beautiful historic architecture, or perhaps they come for the excellent public transportation. OK, maybe its all these things and more. Welcome to Burlingame, the City of Trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burlingame? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Burlingame takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Burlingame by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Burlingame in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Burlingame.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Burlingame. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Burlingame.