891 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Burlingame, CA
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Burlingame Apartments with Garages (11)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (14)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (5)
- Burlingame Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burlingame Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burlingame (6)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burlingame (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Burlingame (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Burlingame (3)
- San Mateo Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- South San Francisco Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Bruno Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pacifica Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Colma Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Carlos Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Daly City Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Burlingame?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Burlingame?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Burlingame?
"She was from San Mateo / Her dad was in the CIA, oh / She was on her way to Pasadena / But nobody says they've seen her / She's a teenage runaway." (-- The Donnas, "Lana and Stevie")
This city boasts lots of amenities. And the weather, well, thats certainly a bonus. But what really attracts the hordes to this area is the beautiful historic architecture, or perhaps they come for the excellent public transportation. OK, maybe its all these things and more. Welcome to Burlingame, the City of Trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burlingame? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Burlingame should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Burlingame may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Burlingame. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.