1,837 Apartments for rent in Burlingame, CA with Pools
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Burlingame Apartments with Garages (8)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Burlingame Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burlingame Apartments with Parking (16)
- Burlingame Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burlingame Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Burlingame Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burlingame Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Millbrae Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Mateo Apartments with Pools (19)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Bruno Apartments with Pools (7)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (4)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (16)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (1)
- Daly City Apartments with Pools (3)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Burlingame?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Burlingame?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burlingame?
"She was from San Mateo / Her dad was in the CIA, oh / She was on her way to Pasadena / But nobody says they've seen her / She's a teenage runaway." (-- The Donnas, "Lana and Stevie")
This city boasts lots of amenities. And the weather, well, thats certainly a bonus. But what really attracts the hordes to this area is the beautiful historic architecture, or perhaps they come for the excellent public transportation. OK, maybe its all these things and more. Welcome to Burlingame, the City of Trees.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burlingame? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Burlingame means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Burlingame could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.