298 Furnished Apartments for rent in Mesa, AZ
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mesa (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mesa (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mesa (10)
- Mesa Accessible Apartments (57)
- Mesa Apartments with Balconies (202)
- Mesa Apartments with Garages (115)
- Mesa Apartments with Gyms (95)
- Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (74)
- Mesa Apartments with Parking (206)
- Mesa Apartments with Pools (197)
- Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (133)
- Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (203)
- Mesa Furnished Luxury Apartments (21)
- Mesa Luxury Apartments (312)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (206)
- Gilbert Furnished Apartments (21)
- Chandler Furnished Apartments (12)
- Queen Creek Furnished Apartments (4)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fountain Hills Furnished Apartments (13)
- Tempe Furnished Apartments (24)
- Sun Lakes Furnished Apartments (7)
- San Tan Valley Furnished Apartments (5)
- Paradise Valley Furnished Apartments (5)
- Gold Canyon Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Mesa?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Mesa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mesa?
Considering a move to Mesa? You’re onto something—it’s what we like to call a fine choice, right up there with a smart suit jacket and a pair of Chuck Taylors. The rental properties in Arizona’s third largest city (behind Phoenix and Tucson) are easy to get into and luxurious to live in, which means no excuses not to find the perfect new place!
Having trouble with Craigslist Mesa? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Mesa can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Mesa as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.