286 Furnished Apartments for rent in Fountain Hills, AZ
- Fountain Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Garages (26)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Parking (30)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Pools (19)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Fountain Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fountain Hills Furnished Luxury Apartments (12)
- Fountain Hills Luxury Apartments (24)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fountain Hills (8)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fountain Hills (4)
- Rio Verde Furnished Apartments (3)
- Scottsdale Furnished Apartments (232)
- Mesa Furnished Apartments (24)
- Paradise Valley Furnished Apartments (4)
- Carefree Furnished Apartments (5)
- Tempe Furnished Apartments (25)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (2)
- Gilbert Furnished Apartments (20)
- Cave Creek Furnished Apartments (9)
- Chandler Furnished Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Fountain Hills?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Fountain Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fountain Hills?
Fountain Hills is named after the fountain in the center of town that shoots water more than 500 feet into the air every hour. Once upon a time it held the world record for the tallest fountain.
Fountain Hills is a small town of just over 22,000 residents. This beautiful Arizona community is family friendly with great schools and a welcoming environment. If you are looking for a cool area in a hot state, this is a great choice. There is plenty to do in this town and the town helps by putting on several festivals during the year. If you have ever wanted to live in a place where you get to know your neighbors, now is the time and Fountain Hills is the place. See more
Furnished apartments in Fountain Hills can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Fountain Hills as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.