214 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Shoreline, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Shoreline (5)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Shoreline (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Shoreline (2)
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (9)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (13)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Shoreline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (24)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (2)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Shoreline Furnished Apartments (3)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Mountlake Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Edmonds 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Kenmore 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seattle 3 Bedroom Apartments (101)
- Bothell 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lake Stickney 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Martha Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Having trouble with Craigslist Shoreline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for a place to settle into that is free of hustle and bustle but full of parks, nice neighborhoods and, of course, an abundance of great coffee shops? Look no further than Shoreline. A few minutes north of Seattle sits a small town that is still young and growing. Incorporated shortly after grunge rock put Seattle and its surrounding areas on the map (and on MTV), Shoreline is a small town that is becoming a coveted neighborhood. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Shoreline provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Shoreline. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.