755 Cheap Apartments for rent in Shoreline, WA
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (8)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (16)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Shoreline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (28)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (4)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Shoreline Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Mountlake Terrace Cheap Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Cheap Apartments (8)
- North Lynnwood Cheap Apartments (9)
- Seattle Cheap Apartments (305)
- Bothell Cheap Apartments (7)
- Martha Lake Cheap Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Cheap Apartments (22)
- Mill Creek Cheap Apartments (3)
- Woodinville Cheap Apartments (4)
- Mercer Island Cheap Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Shoreline?
Having trouble with Craigslist Shoreline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for a place to settle into that is free of hustle and bustle but full of parks, nice neighborhoods and, of course, an abundance of great coffee shops? Look no further than Shoreline. A few minutes north of Seattle sits a small town that is still young and growing. Incorporated shortly after grunge rock put Seattle and its surrounding areas on the map (and on MTV), Shoreline is a small town that is becoming a coveted neighborhood. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Shoreline takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Shoreline by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Shoreline in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Shoreline.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Shoreline. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Shoreline.