835 Studio Apartments for rent in Shoreline, WA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Shoreline (5)
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (8)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (10)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Shoreline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (18)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (2)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Shoreline (5)
- Mountlake Terrace Studio Apartments (1)
- Edmonds Studio Apartments (4)
- Lynnwood Studio Apartments (4)
- North Lynnwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Seattle Studio Apartments (224)
- Bothell Studio Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Studio Apartments (12)
- Mill Creek East Studio Apartments (1)
- Woodinville Studio Apartments (1)
- Mercer Island Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Shoreline?
Having trouble with Craigslist Shoreline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for a place to settle into that is free of hustle and bustle but full of parks, nice neighborhoods and, of course, an abundance of great coffee shops? Look no further than Shoreline. A few minutes north of Seattle sits a small town that is still young and growing. Incorporated shortly after grunge rock put Seattle and its surrounding areas on the map (and on MTV), Shoreline is a small town that is becoming a coveted neighborhood. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Shoreline living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Shoreline during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.