2,122 Apartments for rent in Edmonds, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (12)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Edmonds?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Edmonds?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edmonds?
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Edmonds renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.