2,116 Apartments for rent in Kirkland, WA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (20)
- Kirkland Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Kirkland Apartments with Garages (30)
- Kirkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Kirkland Apartments with Parking (55)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (21)
- Kirkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Kirkland Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Kirkland Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Kingsgate Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Kenmore Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bothell Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Woodinville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Redmond Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Bothell East Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bellevue Apartments with Gyms (48)
- Cottage Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Gyms (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Kirkland?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Kirkland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kirkland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kirkland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
An Eastside classic, Kirkland is the land of waterfront parks, small-town downtown diversions, and brilliant feats of local culture. It's a Seattle suburb worth scoping out, preferably from your paddleboard on a gorgeous summer day. Without further ado, let's find you some property to rent! But first, a few notes... See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Kirkland renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.