1,281 Apartments for rent in Renton, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Renton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Renton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Renton Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Renton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Renton Apartments with Parking (52)
- Renton Apartments with Pools (22)
- Renton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Renton Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Renton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Renton Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fairwood Apartments with Garages (7)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (7)
- Tukwila Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kent Apartments with Garages (37)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (5)
- East Renton Highlands Apartments with Garages (2)
- SeaTac Apartments with Garages (3)
- Riverton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (64)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Renton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Renton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Renton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Renton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Shh, can you hear that? That’s the sound of psychedelic guitar rifs blowing in on the Puget Sound breeze. You hear that because you’re moving to Renton, Washington, the birthplace (and final resting place, for all you pilgrims of rock) of Jimi Hendrix. Jimi may be long gone, but these days Renton is a bustling city of 90,000 situated a blessed eleven miles from the land of Starbucks and the Space Needle itself, Seattle. Renton may be a former dreary coal manufacturing hub, but believe you me - these days it’s known for its affordable rents and rising star in Washington’s West Coast scene. Whether you’re searching for yesterday’s Seattle grunge, a lucrative aviation job or just a really great cup of coffee and a rainy day, Renton has you covered on all fronts. Now let’s throw on your flannel shirt and Birkenstocks and get down to rocking out on your apartment hunt. See more
Renton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.