616 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (20)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (33)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- University Place Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fircrest Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Parkland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Tacoma Apartments with Balconies (103)
- Spanaway Apartments with Balconies (15)
- DuPont Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Browns Point Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Frederickson Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lakewood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
At ease, soldiers, and welcome to your Lakewood, Washington apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in suburban Tacoma about 30 miles south of Seattle, Lakewood is a thriving city of its own that lays claim to some of the Puget Sound area’s most attractive and affordable apartments. Sound like a place you’d like to call home? Sure it does! But before you pack up shop and head to the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream pad, there are a few things you should know about life in Lakewood to make your search for the perfect apartment as seamless as possible… See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lakewood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.