619 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (27)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (7)
- Lakewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- University Place Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fircrest Apartments with Garages (2)
- Parkland Apartments with Garages (7)
- Tacoma Apartments with Garages (69)
- Spanaway Apartments with Garages (20)
- DuPont Apartments with Garages (8)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Frederickson Apartments with Garages (13)
- Summit View Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fife Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lakewood?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
At ease, soldiers, and welcome to your Lakewood, Washington apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in suburban Tacoma about 30 miles south of Seattle, Lakewood is a thriving city of its own that lays claim to some of the Puget Sound area’s most attractive and affordable apartments. Sound like a place you’d like to call home? Sure it does! But before you pack up shop and head to the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream pad, there are a few things you should know about life in Lakewood to make your search for the perfect apartment as seamless as possible… See more
Lakewood apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.