798 Apartments for rent in Lakewood, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakewood (7)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakewood (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lakewood (5)
- Lakewood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lakewood Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lakewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lakewood Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lakewood Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Lakewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- University Place Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Steilacoom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Fircrest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Parkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Spanaway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- DuPont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Clover Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Gig Harbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lakewood?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lakewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lakewood?
At ease, soldiers, and welcome to your Lakewood, Washington apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in suburban Tacoma about 30 miles south of Seattle, Lakewood is a thriving city of its own that lays claim to some of the Puget Sound area’s most attractive and affordable apartments. Sound like a place you’d like to call home? Sure it does! But before you pack up shop and head to the Pacific Northwest in search of your dream pad, there are a few things you should know about life in Lakewood to make your search for the perfect apartment as seamless as possible… See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakewood offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakewood. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lakewood can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.