3,591 Apartments for rent in Falls Church, VA with Balconies
- Falls Church Accessible Apartments (17)
- Falls Church Apartments with Garages (11)
- Falls Church Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Falls Church Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Falls Church Apartments with Parking (26)
- Falls Church Apartments with Pools (19)
- Falls Church Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Falls Church Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- Falls Church Luxury Apartments (25)
- Falls Church Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Idylwood Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Pimmit Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lake Barcroft Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Annandale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bailey's Crossroads Apartments with Balconies (8)
- McLean Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Balconies (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Falls Church?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Falls Church?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Falls Church?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Falls Church renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.