1,179 Apartments for rent in Fairfax, VA with Balconies
- Fairfax Accessible Apartments (13)
- Fairfax Apartments with Garages (17)
- Fairfax Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Fairfax Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Fairfax Apartments with Parking (37)
- Fairfax Apartments with Pools (21)
- Fairfax Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Fairfax Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Fairfax Furnished Apartments (7)
- Fairfax Luxury Apartments (37)
- Fairfax Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Oakton Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Vienna Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Dunn Loring Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Burke Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Wolf Trap Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fairfax?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fairfax?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fairfax?
A history dating back to the 18th century gives the city of Fairfax, Virginia a “sense of place,” even though it is located within one of the most heavily populated areas in the east.
Considered separate from Fairfax County, the city nevertheless serves as the county seat. With Washington, D.C. just a short drive away, Fairfax offers a combination of opportunity and growth while retaining its historical charm. The Fairfax Museum and Visitor’s Center showcases the city’s Civil War-era heritage and provides a doorway to other sites in the region, including Manassas and Skyline Drive. Civil War re-enactments, historical sites, art shows, theatrical performances, and various festivals ensure that there's always plenty to do in Fairfax.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fairfax? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fairfax renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.