548 Cheap Apartments for rent in Fairfax, VA
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfax (18)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfax (14)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfax (6)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Fairfax (3)
- Fairfax Apartments under $1,200 (1)
- Fairfax Apartments under $1,400 (1)
- Fairfax Apartments under $1,600 (7)
- Fairfax Apartments under $1,800 (18)
- Fairfax Apartments with Move-in Specials (8)
- Fairfax Accessible Apartments (13)
- Fairfax Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Fairfax Apartments with Garages (17)
- Fairfax Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Fairfax Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Fairfax Apartments with Parking (37)
- Fairfax Apartments with Pools (20)
- Fairfax Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Fairfax Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Fairfax Furnished Apartments (7)
- Fairfax Luxury Apartments (38)
- Fairfax Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Oakton Cheap Apartments (5)
- Fair Oaks Cheap Apartments (7)
- Merrifield Cheap Apartments (5)
- Tysons Corner Cheap Apartments (12)
- Idylwood Cheap Apartments (1)
- Annandale Cheap Apartments (6)
- Reston Cheap Apartments (13)
- West Falls Church Cheap Apartments (4)
- Falls Church Cheap Apartments (23)
- Springfield Cheap Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Fairfax?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Fairfax?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Fairfax?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Fairfax?
A history dating back to the 18th century gives the city of Fairfax, Virginia a “sense of place,” even though it is located within one of the most heavily populated areas in the east.
Considered separate from Fairfax County, the city nevertheless serves as the county seat. With Washington, D.C. just a short drive away, Fairfax offers a combination of opportunity and growth while retaining its historical charm. The Fairfax Museum and Visitor’s Center showcases the city’s Civil War-era heritage and provides a doorway to other sites in the region, including Manassas and Skyline Drive. Civil War re-enactments, historical sites, art shows, theatrical performances, and various festivals ensure that there's always plenty to do in Fairfax.
Having trouble with Craigslist Fairfax? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Fairfax takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Fairfax by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Fairfax in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Fairfax.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Fairfax. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Fairfax.