786 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, VA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (21)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (9)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Oakton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Centreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Reston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Chantilly Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Burke Centre Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Everyone knows Virginia knows how to party, right? Well, no one knows it better than Fair Oaks. How else would a city keep busy with just a mall down the street?
This Northern Virginia town is home to more than 30,000 residents, most of whom keep their lawns trimmed and tidy and their gardens the same. This is your quintessential Virginian town: quaint but proud houses, vast green lawns and manicured trees. Imagine - the perfect town in which to sing a song and swing around the lamp posts for joy! Just west of Fairfax City, this town has a great balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. Most of the latter element is found at one place: the Fair Oaks Mall. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fair Oaks renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.