233 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chester, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chester (6)
- Chester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chester Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chester Apartments with Parking (10)
- Chester Apartments with Pools (9)
- Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chester Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chester (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Chester (8)
- Bellwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Meadowbrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bensley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Colonial Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hopewell 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Petersburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Manchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Montrose 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Richmond 3 Bedroom Apartments (94)
- Sandston 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Despite the area having the lowest crime rate in the Richmond metropolitan area, residents still sleep with one eye open, since the ghosts of civil war battles and the “Lady in Red” ghost of Wrexham Hall are rumored to live nearby.
Chester is a bedroom community of Richmond that puts up a good fight against being immersed in the area’s suburban sprawl. It originally was only a train station at the midpoint of the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad and the site of the little-known Battle of Chester Station near the end of the Civil War. Over the next century, the farms and forests surrounding the station gave way to the residential neighborhoods of this small commuter town, located about 15 miles south of downtown Richmond. Chester may be the place for you if you're looking for new apartments with ample amenities, better-than-average schools, and easy access to chain stores and golf courses, See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Chester provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Chester. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.