718 Short-term Apartments for rent in Chester, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chester Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chester Apartments with Parking (10)
- Chester Apartments with Pools (9)
- Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Chester Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bellwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Petersburg Short-term Apartments (1)
- Manchester Short-term Apartments (1)
- Richmond Short-term Apartments (33)
- Bon Air Short-term Apartments (2)
- Dumbarton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Mechanicsville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Laurel Short-term Apartments (1)
- Glen Allen Short-term Apartments (4)
- Short Pump Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Chester?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Chester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chester?
Despite the area having the lowest crime rate in the Richmond metropolitan area, residents still sleep with one eye open, since the ghosts of civil war battles and the “Lady in Red” ghost of Wrexham Hall are rumored to live nearby.
Chester is a bedroom community of Richmond that puts up a good fight against being immersed in the area’s suburban sprawl. It originally was only a train station at the midpoint of the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad and the site of the little-known Battle of Chester Station near the end of the Civil War. Over the next century, the farms and forests surrounding the station gave way to the residential neighborhoods of this small commuter town, located about 15 miles south of downtown Richmond. Chester may be the place for you if you're looking for new apartments with ample amenities, better-than-average schools, and easy access to chain stores and golf courses, See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Chester takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.