636 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chester, VA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chester (6)
- Chester Accessible Apartments (3)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (11)
- Chester Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Chester Apartments with Parking (13)
- Chester Apartments with Pools (12)
- Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chester Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chester (7)
- Bellwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hopewell 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Petersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Manchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Richmond 1 Bedroom Apartments (106)
- Bon Air 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dumbarton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tuckahoe 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Laurel 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Glen Allen 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Chester?
Despite the area having the lowest crime rate in the Richmond metropolitan area, residents still sleep with one eye open, since the ghosts of civil war battles and the “Lady in Red” ghost of Wrexham Hall are rumored to live nearby.
Chester is a bedroom community of Richmond that puts up a good fight against being immersed in the area’s suburban sprawl. It originally was only a train station at the midpoint of the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad and the site of the little-known Battle of Chester Station near the end of the Civil War. Over the next century, the farms and forests surrounding the station gave way to the residential neighborhoods of this small commuter town, located about 15 miles south of downtown Richmond. Chester may be the place for you if you're looking for new apartments with ample amenities, better-than-average schools, and easy access to chain stores and golf courses, See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Chester offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Chester, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.