1,739 Apartments for rent in Chester, VA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chester Apartments with Parking (10)
- Chester Apartments with Pools (9)
- Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chester Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Bellwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Colonial Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hopewell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Petersburg Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (78)
- Sandston Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bon Air Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chester?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chester?
Despite the area having the lowest crime rate in the Richmond metropolitan area, residents still sleep with one eye open, since the ghosts of civil war battles and the “Lady in Red” ghost of Wrexham Hall are rumored to live nearby.
Chester is a bedroom community of Richmond that puts up a good fight against being immersed in the area’s suburban sprawl. It originally was only a train station at the midpoint of the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad and the site of the little-known Battle of Chester Station near the end of the Civil War. Over the next century, the farms and forests surrounding the station gave way to the residential neighborhoods of this small commuter town, located about 15 miles south of downtown Richmond. Chester may be the place for you if you're looking for new apartments with ample amenities, better-than-average schools, and easy access to chain stores and golf courses, See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chester renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.