1,810 Apartments for rent in Chester, VA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chester Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (7)
- Chester Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Chester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Chester Apartments with Parking (10)
- Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Chester Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Bellwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Colonial Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hopewell Apartments with Pools (4)
- Petersburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Montrose Apartments with Pools (2)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (68)
- Sandston Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bon Air Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Chester?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Chester?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chester?
Despite the area having the lowest crime rate in the Richmond metropolitan area, residents still sleep with one eye open, since the ghosts of civil war battles and the “Lady in Red” ghost of Wrexham Hall are rumored to live nearby.
Chester is a bedroom community of Richmond that puts up a good fight against being immersed in the area’s suburban sprawl. It originally was only a train station at the midpoint of the Richmond and Petersburg Railroad and the site of the little-known Battle of Chester Station near the end of the Civil War. Over the next century, the farms and forests surrounding the station gave way to the residential neighborhoods of this small commuter town, located about 15 miles south of downtown Richmond. Chester may be the place for you if you're looking for new apartments with ample amenities, better-than-average schools, and easy access to chain stores and golf courses, See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Chester means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Chester could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.