468 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Chesapeake, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Chesapeake (24)
- Chesapeake Accessible Apartments (9)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Garages (47)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Parking (88)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Pools (38)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (59)
- Chesapeake Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Chesapeake Furnished Apartments (3)
- Chesapeake Luxury Apartments (124)
- Chesapeake Pet Friendly Apartments (62)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chesapeake (1)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chesapeake (41)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chesapeake (27)
- Portsmouth 2 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Norfolk 2 Bedroom Apartments (122)
- Virginia Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (119)
- Suffolk 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Hampton 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Newport News 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Yorktown 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Gloucester Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Williamsburg 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hopewell 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Chesapeake?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Chesapeake?
How expensive are studio apartments in Chesapeake?
If you’re looking for an East coast city packed to the brim with rural beauty, yet boasting all the comforts of suburban life, set your compass for Chesapeake, Virginia. For the rest of us not using compasses, just use this website; you are already on it, after all. As the state’s second largest city by land area, and third largest by population, Chesapeake still manages to embrace its history and natural scenery with roots dating back to the Virginia Colony in the 1600s. With a motto of “one in...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Chesapeake are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Chesapeake near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Chesapeake that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.