154 Apartments in South Salt Lake
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (5)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (12)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (5)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (87)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- West Valley City Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in South Salt Lake?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in South Salt Lake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South Salt Lake?
South Salt Lake City is home to the worlds first Kentucky fried chicken outlet. Established here in 1954, KFC has grown to be a world-renowned chicken and fast food franchise.
South Salt Lake is a 6.9 square mile city. It borders the Jordan River to the west, making for a very flat land. The city dates back to 1847, when settlers emigrated here. Notable sites include the Columbus Center, the main Zagg manufacturing plant, and the only Chinatown in the mountain West. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for South Salt Lake renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.