1,730 Apartments for rent in South Salt Lake, UT with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Parking (15)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- South Salt Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Salt Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Murray Apartments with Pools (9)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (7)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (43)
- Holladay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (7)
- West Valley City Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in South Salt Lake?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in South Salt Lake?
How can I find a cheap apartment in South Salt Lake?
South Salt Lake City is home to the worlds first Kentucky fried chicken outlet. Established here in 1954, KFC has grown to be a world-renowned chicken and fast food franchise.
South Salt Lake is a 6.9 square mile city. It borders the Jordan River to the west, making for a very flat land. The city dates back to 1847, when settlers emigrated here. Notable sites include the Columbus Center, the main Zagg manufacturing plant, and the only Chinatown in the mountain West. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in South Salt Lake means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in South Salt Lake could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.