57 Condos for Rent in Salt Lake City, UT
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (52)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (74)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (68)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (91)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Parking (167)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (49)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Salt Lake City Dog Friendly Apartments (145)
- Salt Lake City Furnished Apartments (22)
- Salt Lake City Luxury Apartments (210)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (146)
- North Salt Lake Condos for Rent (1)
- South Salt Lake Condos for Rent (2)
- Bountiful Condos for Rent (2)
- West Valley City Condos for Rent (2)
- Taylorsville Condos for Rent (2)
- Millcreek Condos for Rent (2)
- Murray Condos for Rent (4)
- Centerville Condos for Rent (1)
- Midvale Condos for Rent (3)
- West Jordan Condos for Rent (2)
Having trouble with Craigslist Salt Lake City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Everyone likes a little variety in life, and in Salt Lake City, they like a LOT of variety. This famous city has a population of 180,000. The Winter Olympics were also hosted here in 2002, and the extensive infrastructure improvements have led to major economic growth and a 68 percent increase in general fun, meaning that moving here provides you with many more options than it once did. See more
Finding condos for rent in Salt Lake City is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Salt Lake City may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Salt Lake City that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.