1,182 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Smyrna, TN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Smyrna (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Smyrna (3)
- Smyrna Accessible Apartments (3)
- Smyrna Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (7)
- Smyrna Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Smyrna Apartments with Parking (12)
- Smyrna Apartments with Pools (7)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Smyrna Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Smyrna Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- La Vergne 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Murfreesboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Mount Juliet 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brentwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Berry Hill 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lebanon 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Nashville 1 Bedroom Apartments (218)
- Franklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Hendersonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Goodlettsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Smyrna?
"Never got too much done but livin' sure was fun in Tennessee. / A homesick feeling possesses me. I won't be the same till I'm back there again. / I won't ever be at ease till I feel that southern breeze in Tennessee." (-Waylon Jennings, "Tennessee")
If dreams of becoming a big country star draw you to this small 'burb southeast of Nashville, you won't be disappointed by the country vibe here -- but your chances of running into Keith Urban at Kroger or Brad Paisley at The Coffee Beanery are slim to none. This is the place you move before you make it big. Later, you can chat with Keith about your humble beginnings, and how living in a simple family town kept you from becoming a diva. Most residents here don't make their money on Music Row, however, even though it's very much considered part of Metro Nashville -- you can get to a trendy Gulch eatery or Demonbreun Street bar in about 20 minutes. Equally popular with retirees and families, Smyrna began as a farming community. Sewart Air Force Base turned it into a military town in the 1940s-1960s, and when the base closed, the town began its several-decades transformation into a plant town with Square D and Nissan remaining major employers. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Smyrna offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Smyrna, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.