615 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Greenville, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Greenville (41)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (15)
- Greenville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Greenville Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Greenville Apartments with Garages (38)
- Greenville Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Greenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (46)
- Greenville Apartments with Parking (69)
- Greenville Apartments with Pools (47)
- Greenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Greenville Dog Friendly Apartments (82)
- Greenville Furnished Apartments (20)
- Greenville Luxury Apartments (90)
- Greenville Pet Friendly Apartments (82)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (61)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Greenville (57)
- Wade Hampton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dunean 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Judson 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gantt 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sans Souci 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mauldin 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Parker 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Taylors 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Welcome 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Berea 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Greenville?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Greenville?
How expensive are studio apartments in Greenville?
Hey, y’all! A little virtual birdie told us you were looking to score an apartment for rent in Greenville, South Carolina. Good call! An historic little city situated halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte, in the foothills of the fabled Appalachian Mountain Range, Greenville just may be the perfect place for peeps like you to call home. Sound like your cup of sweet Southern tea? Sure it does! Luckily, you’ve navigated to the right place (you apartment hunting savant, you!) because here at apartm...
Apartments, townhomes, and rental houses in Greenville are spread evenly throughout the town, so whether you’re looking for a humble abode in central Greensville, the West End, the South Side, or in the Wade Hampton, Mauldin, or Berea outskirts, you’ll find apartment options galore. In addition, several brand new luxury apartments, lofts, and condos have sprouted up in the renovated downtown district in recent years. Apartments are plentiful in Greenville, and, fortunately, they also tend to come super cheap: The average rental in the Greenville area costs only around $700 and a wide range of basic studios and 1BR units are frequently available for $450 or less. Even luxury apartments and spacious, family-sized rentals in Greenville (which often feature fenced yards, covered parking, patios, balconies, furnished interiors, and more) rarely cost more than $1200. Waiting lists are rare, meanwhile, and move-in specials pop up frequently, so feel free to scour the market thoroughly before deciding which apartment in Greenville, South Carolina is best for you.
Planning to share room and board with a furry four-footed roommate by any chance? Good news: Pet-friendly apartments in Greenville are a dime a dozen (well, maybe they’re a bit more expensive than that, but you get the point). Just be sure to set aside an extra $25-$50 for rent each month if you plan to harbor a cat, dog, gator, croc, dire wolf, or Velociraptor in your fancy new Greenville, South Carolina apartment.
Greenville is generally a safe, family-friendly place to live, but, like any modern city, it does have a nook and cranny or two that some locals advise newcomers to avoid. Crime rates on the immediate west side of Greenville, which offers more low-income housing, tend to be a little higher than in other parts of the city, so take caution and visit Greenville in advance before deciding which neighborhood is best for you. Also, it couldn’t hurt to invest in a basic renter’s insurance policy, which typically costs less than 20 bucks a month and insures your belongings in case of theft, fire, alien invasion, or spontaneous combustion.
And now for the fun part: finding you the perfect rental in Greenville, South Carolina. Best of luck and happy hunting! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Greenville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Greenville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Greenville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.