975 Apartments for rent in Cedar Mill, OR with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Parking (4)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Cedar Mill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cedar Mill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cedar Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (7)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (3)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Garages (11)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (29)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (55)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Garages (4)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cedar Mill?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cedar Mill?
A John Quincy Adams had a big impact on history here, but probably not the John Quincy Adams you know and love! This John Quincy Adams was named John Quincy Adams Young, and he was the man who bought a local mill and started the industry that eventually drew people here, making it a real town. Go figure!
If you want to live in a community, but not in a city, Cedar Mill, Oregon is ideal. With a population of fewer than 15,000, Cedar Mill is in the unincorporated area of Washington County, just eight miles from Portland. It offers everything in the way of convenience, yet no big city rules and regulations to deal with. Cedar Mill shouldn't be confused with the nearby community of Cedar Hill, even though the names are quite similar! Cedar Mill is its own community unto itself, and it has a ton of amenities, like a public library, Milltowner Shopping Center, a Citizens Participation Organization and Cedar Mill History Project. U.S. Route 26 runs just south of town, and Willamette Stone is just to the west. The community got its name from a sawmill in the area, which cut Western Red cedars, the predominant tree of the area. A waterfall is nearby, Cedar Mill Falls, as well as several creeks and lakes, including Hartung Lake and Johnson Creek. Hartung Lake is near the Hartung Lake Farms neighborhood. See more
Cedar Mill apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.