238 Apartments for Rent in Tigard, OR with Garages
- Tigard Accessible Apartments (9)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Tigard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Tigard Apartments with Parking (35)
- Tigard Apartments with Pools (15)
- Tigard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Tigard Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Tigard Furnished Apartments (5)
- Tigard Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tualatin Apartments with Garages (12)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Garages (5)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (66)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Garages (36)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (6)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (7)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 4 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 8 Apartments (1)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 3 Apartments (5)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 7 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 12 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 2 Apartments (3)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 6 Apartments (6)
- Tigard Neighborhood Area 5 Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Tigard?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Tigard?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tigard?
They city of Tigardpronounced ty-gerdwas originally named after Wilson M. Tigard who was an early settler in the era. Tigard, like many other settlers at the time, didn't have enough money to pay for a 320-acre plot of land, so instead of money, he paid with two Spanish cows. We don't know how much the land was supposed to cost, but getting all those acres for two cows seems like a good deal to us.
Tigard happens to be where 49,011 individuals have decided to inhabit. Although, they didn't get to trade cows for theprivilegeof living here. The 11.81 square miles that is Tigard is divided into an odd 13 digits. Those 13 digits combined make the city the 12th largest in Oregon. Too much math yet? However, the vast surroundings, fantastic institution system, and budget-friendly housing rates are threatening to change all that, meaning this city is on a growth spurt.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tigard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Tigard apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.