167 Apartments in Bethany
- Bethany Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Bethany Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bethany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Bethany Apartments with Parking (17)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bethany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Bethany Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (23)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (4)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (48)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Garages (59)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (20)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bethany?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bethany?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bethany?
Bethany, Oregon got its name from a small crossroads trading center established in the 1870s by a Swiss immigrant who set up the first post office in the area.
Today, Bethany is an unincorporated part of Washington County on the west side of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area that is home to over 20,000 people. With great housing options, a country club for golf enthusiasts and proximity to the great outdoors that Oregon and Washington offer, Bethany is nothing short of a great place to live. See more
Bethany apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.