1,050 Apartments for rent in Gresham, OR with Balconies
- Gresham Accessible Apartments (16)
- Gresham Apartments with Garages (29)
- Gresham Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Gresham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Gresham Apartments with Parking (44)
- Gresham Apartments with Pools (13)
- Gresham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Gresham Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Gresham Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Wood Village Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fairview Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Troutdale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Happy Valley Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Camas Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Washougal Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oatfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Gladstone Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gresham?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gresham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gresham?
Greetings, citizens of Gresham, and welcome to the online hub for your apartment hunting adventures! Situated just east of Portland at the feet of the majestic Mt. Hood, Gresham has evolved in recent years from a sparsely populated town into a vibrant, bustling urban/suburban landscape boasting more than 100,000 residents. So what do you say? Are you ready to find your dream dwellings in one of Oregon’s fastest growing, most pocketbook-friendly communities? Then stick with us, because a primo ap...See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gresham renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.