979 Apartments for rent in Edmond, OK with Hardwood Floors
- Edmond Accessible Apartments (5)
- Edmond Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Edmond Apartments with Garages (51)
- Edmond Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Edmond Apartments with Parking (60)
- Edmond Apartments with Pools (18)
- Edmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Edmond Dog Friendly Apartments (69)
- Edmond Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edmond Luxury Apartments (103)
- Edmond Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- The Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Midwest City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Del City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (152)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Valley Brook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Moore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Norman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Noble Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Edmond?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Edmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edmond?
Named for a rail service agent in the 1800s, Edmond, Oklahoma was founded on the basic need for water and coal. Today, it meets the basic needs of over 80,000 residents—though they live here for much more than the coal and water. You need examples? How about a thriving downtown, proximity to Oklahoma City, public art projects (bronze, glass and steel sculptures located throughout the city), two colleges (University of Central Oklahoma and Oklahoma Christian University) and Rugby. Yes, we said ru...
An overnight sensation, Edmond has stood its ground thanks to a vibrant, friendly community. When one thinks Oklahoma, they may think rural, average and classic Americana. Sure, the city is located off of Route 66. You know, the one they wrote that song about? But it is anything but rural and average. While it does exude a certain American hometown feel, Edmond is eclectic, artsy and growing. So, pack your bags and abide by the city sign: Welcome to Edmond, come grow with us. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Edmond renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.