125 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Edmond, OK
- Edmond Accessible Apartments (5)
- Edmond Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Edmond Apartments with Garages (54)
- Edmond Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Edmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Edmond Apartments with Parking (64)
- Edmond Apartments with Pools (18)
- Edmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Edmond Dog Friendly Apartments (87)
- Edmond Furnished Apartments (2)
- Edmond Luxury Apartments (115)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edmond (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Edmond (12)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Edmond (45)
- Spencer Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- The Village Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Guthrie Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Nichols Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Midwest City Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- Del City Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Oklahoma City Pet Friendly Apartments (595)
- Choctaw Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Warr Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Valley Brook Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Edmond?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Edmond?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Edmond?
Named for a rail service agent in the 1800s, Edmond, Oklahoma was founded on the basic need for water and coal. Today, it meets the basic needs of over 80,000 residents—though they live here for much more than the coal and water. You need examples? How about a thriving downtown, proximity to Oklahoma City, public art projects (bronze, glass and steel sculptures located throughout the city), two colleges (University of Central Oklahoma and Oklahoma Christian University) and Rugby. Yes, we said ru...
An overnight sensation, Edmond has stood its ground thanks to a vibrant, friendly community. When one thinks Oklahoma, they may think rural, average and classic Americana. Sure, the city is located off of Route 66. You know, the one they wrote that song about? But it is anything but rural and average. While it does exude a certain American hometown feel, Edmond is eclectic, artsy and growing. So, pack your bags and abide by the city sign: Welcome to Edmond, come grow with us. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Edmond should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Edmond may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Edmond. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.