Find More Rentals By
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (32)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (271)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (120)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (79)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (282)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (429)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (106)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (269)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (601)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (28)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (870)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (606)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Southaven, MS Apartments (78)
- Horn Lake, MS Apartments (67)
- Olive Branch, MS Apartments (27)
- Germantown, TN Apartments (20)
- Bartlett, TN Apartments (32)
- West Memphis, AR Apartments (6)
- Millington, TN Apartments (9)
- Walls, MS Apartments (4)
- Hernando, MS Apartments (6)
- Collierville, TN Apartments (29)
- Lakeland, TN Apartments (8)
- Arlington, TN Apartments (8)
- Atoka, TN Apartments (4)
- Tunica Resorts, MS Apartments (1)
- Oakland, TN Apartments (8)
- Tunica, MS Apartments (1)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near The University of Tennessee-Health Science Center?
The average rent for an apartment near The University of Tennessee-Health Science Center is $1,560.