291 Apartments in Memphis
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (29)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (208)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (217)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (292)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (64)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (132)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (421)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (20)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (590)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (427)
- Southaven Apartments with Garages (10)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Garages (5)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Garages (8)
- Germantown Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bartlett Apartments with Garages (5)
- Millington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hernando Apartments with Garages (1)
- Collierville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lakeland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Memphis?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Memphis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Memphis?
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
Memphis apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.