- Memphis Accessible Apartments (30)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (258)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (118)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (81)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (268)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (411)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (253)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (539)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (28)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (784)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (545)
- Southaven Apartments with Pools (8)
- Horn Lake Apartments with Pools (4)
- Olive Branch Apartments with Pools (4)
- Germantown Apartments with Pools (8)
- Bartlett Apartments with Pools (4)
- Millington Apartments with Pools (1)
- Walls Apartments with Pools (1)
- Collierville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Lakeland Apartments with Pools (5)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Memphis?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Memphis?
There's a town that I call home, where all the streets are paved with soul. Down on Beale there's a honky-tonk bar, so hear the wail of a blues guitar. Have a beer and drop a dime in the blind man's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, like a Sunday morning prayer. Just one more drink and you'll see God everywhere. Like a sad old melody that cheers you up, it sets you free. And that's how Memphis lives in me." (-Bon Jovi, "Memphis Lives In Me").
Memphis Tennessee is an iconic place in so many ways. It's the birthplace of the blues, soul, and that just-about-to-catch-on musical genre called Rock and Roll. It is the epicenter of many food debates with restaurants like Gus's Hot & Spicy Chicken and Charles Vergos' Rendezvous always topping the lists of the country's best fried chicken and ribs respectively, and actual tourist destinations unto themselves. Memphis is where your overnight package will spend a couple of hours at the worldwide hub for FedEx. And in Memphis you can plant your feet on the doormat of the second most visited home in the world. They even let you go in. No, not my Aunt Peg's (who does make some mean biscuits and sweet tea, which is reason alone to visit), but Elvis's - the King himself. Add the majesty of the Mississippi River, the NBA's coyly named Memphis Grizzlies (the nearest grizzly bear roams a brisk 1,600 miles away, but the Memphis Zoo does have a set of twins), and the neon festooned nightlife of world famous Beale Street, and you've found yourself in an unmistakably multifaceted city. Now time to find an unmistakably awesome apartment. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Memphis means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Memphis could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.