Find More Rentals By
- Memphis Accessible Apartments (32)
- Memphis Apartments with Balconies (272)
- Memphis Apartments with Garages (121)
- Memphis Apartments with Gyms (79)
- Memphis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (290)
- Memphis Apartments with Parking (422)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (107)
- Memphis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (264)
- Memphis Dog Friendly Apartments (602)
- Memphis Furnished Apartments (27)
- Memphis Luxury Apartments (879)
- Memphis Pet Friendly Apartments (607)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Southaven, MS Apartments (77)
- Horn Lake, MS Apartments (70)
- Olive Branch, MS Apartments (33)
- Germantown, TN Apartments (23)
- Bartlett, TN Apartments (36)
- West Memphis, AR Apartments (6)
- Millington, TN Apartments (9)
- Walls, MS Apartments (4)
- Hernando, MS Apartments (6)
- Collierville, TN Apartments (25)
- Lakeland, TN Apartments (8)
- Arlington, TN Apartments (8)
- Atoka, TN Apartments (3)
- Tunica Resorts, MS Apartments (1)
- Oakland, TN Apartments (8)
- Tunica, MS Apartments (1)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Southwest Tennessee Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Southwest Tennessee Community College is $1,530.