187 Apartments for Rent Near Essex
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Newark Accessible Apartments (4)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (11)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (42)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (35)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (7)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Harrison, NJ Apartments (30)
- East Orange, NJ Apartments (36)
- Irvington, NJ Apartments (22)
- Kearny, NJ Apartments (20)
- Elizabeth, NJ Apartments (61)
- Belleville, NJ Apartments (35)
- Glen Ridge, NJ Apartments (2)
- Bayonne, NJ Apartments (98)
- Jersey City, NJ Apartments (415)
- Roselle Park, NJ Apartments (5)
- Roselle, NJ Apartments (16)
- Rutherford, NJ Apartments (5)
- Linden, NJ Apartments (29)
- Secaucus, NJ Apartments (23)
- Upper Montclair, NJ Apartments (8)
- Kenilworth, NJ Apartments (3)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Essex County College?
The average rent for an apartment near Essex County College is $2,480.