32 Apartments for Rent Near UCF
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- University Apartments with Balconies (7)
- University Apartments with Garages (5)
- University Apartments with Parking (5)
- University Apartments with Pools (5)
- University Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- University Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- University Furnished Apartments (2)
- University Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Union Park, FL Apartments (5)
- Oviedo, FL Apartments (33)
- Alafaya, FL Apartments (81)
- Goldenrod, FL Apartments (13)
- Bithlo, FL Apartments (3)
- Azalea Park, FL Apartments (10)
- Winter Springs, FL Apartments (39)
- Casselberry, FL Apartments (42)
- Winter Park, FL Apartments (47)
- Fern Park, FL Apartments (9)
- Conway, FL Apartments (6)
- Maitland, FL Apartments (24)
- Orlando, FL Apartments (609)
- Longwood, FL Apartments (14)
- Eatonville, FL Apartments (4)
- Fairview Shores, FL Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near University of Central Florida?
The average rent for an apartment near University of Central Florida is $2,000.