152 Condos for rent in Spring Valley, NV
- Spring Valley Accessible Apartments (14)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Balconies (155)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Garages (207)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Parking (228)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Pools (133)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (76)
- Spring Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (86)
- Spring Valley Furnished Apartments (43)
- Spring Valley Luxury Apartments (6)
- Spring Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (90)
- Summerlin South Condos for Rent (3)
- Enterprise Condos for Rent (16)
- Paradise Condos for Rent (41)
- Las Vegas Condos for Rent (71)
- Winchester Condos for Rent (11)
- Whitney Condos for Rent (3)
- Sunrise Manor Condos for Rent (17)
- Henderson Condos for Rent (30)
- North Las Vegas Condos for Rent (9)
- Boulder City Condos for Rent (6)
"I love roller coasters that make my stomach drop. One ride in Las Vegas, the Big Shot, straps you into a row of seats and catapults you into the air from the top of the Stratosphere Tower - then plummets back down. I ride it over and over; it's exhilarating." (- Drew Barrymore)
Spring Valley is part of the Las Vegas township in Clark County Nevada. The population of this census designated place is 178,395 people living within a 33.4 square miles of the Nevada desert, just 2 miles west of the Las Vegas Strip! Spring Valley is actually quite new, having only been formed in 1981. This was a result of a company by the name of Pardee Homes, who bought the land occupied by the old International Stardust Raceway, for the purpose of developing a master planned community just west of the Vegas Strip in the late 1970s. By May of 1981, residents came together (the town was only 1 square mile at that point) to petition the Clark County Commission to create an unincorporated town, which it did, and now it encompasses most of the southwest corner of the Las Vegas Valley. Since then, Spring Valley has boomed into a thriving, densely urban area, providing a home close to where most of the residents work, on the nearby Las Vegas Strip.
This is Nevada, so let's not forget that it is intensely hot in the summers and can become quite frigid in the winters. However, the proximity to everything in Las Vegas makes ideal for anyone seeking to make the big jump into the heart of Sin City, without actually having to live in the middle of it all.
Having trouble with Craigslist Spring Valley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Spring Valley is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Spring Valley may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Spring Valley that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.