1,444 Apartments for rent in Summerlin South, NV with Gyms
- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (4)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (26)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (26)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Pools (42)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Summerlin South Furnished Apartments (8)
- Summerlin South Luxury Apartments (3)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (240)
- Enterprise Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Paradise Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Winchester Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Sunrise Manor Apartments with Gyms (8)
- North Las Vegas Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Whitney Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Henderson Apartments with Gyms (91)
- St. George Apartments with Gyms (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Summerlin South?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Summerlin South?
Howard Hughes was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and he obviously could have done just about anything he wanted. He bought a film studio, learned how to fly airplanes and created a medical center. He was known for being eccentric and visionary--and one of his big ideas was to buy 22,000 acres of desert land and turn it into a massive subdivision that he named after his grandmother. His gamble paid off. Today, the subdivision he created, called Summerlin, is one of the most popular and ...
As a master-planned community, Summerlin includes a total of 17 villages, including Summerlin South. As the name would suggest, Summerlin South is just a southward extension of Summerlin. Summerlin South is the most upscale of all the villages within Summerlin and includes The Ridges, which a community of mansions. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Summerlin South renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.