474 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Newark, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Newark (13)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (1)
- Newark Accessible Apartments (4)
- Newark Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Newark Apartments with Garages (9)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Newark Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Newark Apartments with Parking (44)
- Newark Apartments with Pools (4)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Newark Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (2)
- Newark Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Newark (17)
- Harrison 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Orange 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Irvington 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Kearny 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Elizabeth 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Belleville 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- North Arlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Glen Ridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bayonne 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Jersey City 2 Bedroom Apartments (127)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Newark?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Newark?
How expensive are studio apartments in Newark?
Let’s cut right to the chase: Newark, New Jersey has had its problems over the years.
However, there is one major perk to living in this city: Manhattan. Yes, New York City is just eight miles away. If you want instant access to arguably the best city in the world, and you don’t mind mixing it up with a diverse population that’s jam-packed like, well, like jam is packed into a jam jar, read on for your guide to settling down in Jersey’s largest city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Newark? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Newark are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Newark near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Newark that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.