498 Apartments for rent in Mooresville, NC with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mooresville Accessible Apartments (14)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Mooresville Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Mooresville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Mooresville Apartments with Parking (47)
- Mooresville Apartments with Pools (31)
- Mooresville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Mooresville Dog Friendly Apartments (65)
- Mooresville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Mooresville Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (5)
- Troutman Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Garages (11)
- Westport Apartments with Garages (3)
- Huntersville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Statesville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Garages (20)
- Denver Apartments with Garages (1)
- Landis Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Mooresville?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Mooresville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mooresville?
Known as Race City USA, Mooresville is home to more than 60 NASCAR teams and their garage shops. Plus, many NASCAR drivers such as Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle make their home in Mooresville.
About 20 miles north of Charlotte, Mooresville is a town of just over 32,000 people. Nicknamed "Dirty Mo" by famous resident NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., its economy revolves around the NASCAR industry. What was once just a railroad depot has grown into a thriving, yet laid-back community. See more
Mooresville apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.