295 Apartments for rent in Kannapolis, NC with Garages
- Kannapolis Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Parking (17)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Pools (4)
- Kannapolis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Kannapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Kannapolis Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Concord Apartments with Garages (35)
- Harrisburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Davidson Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mooresville Apartments with Garages (27)
- Cornelius Apartments with Garages (13)
- Huntersville Apartments with Garages (25)
- Mint Hill Apartments with Garages (12)
- Troutman Apartments with Garages (2)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (424)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Kannapolis?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Kannapolis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kannapolis?
"Every time I think I smell that sweet southern rain, it takes me to a station on the long black train. I wanna hear the wind blow, and feel the earth move below me despite of all the good times, I gotta rest my soul. So I'm gone, yes I'm gone, gone to Carolina, where I know that I belong" - (Shooter Jennings, "Gone to Carolina")
The 20th largest city in North Carolina, Kannapolis is still very much a rural oasis, even though it's less than 30 minutes from Charlotte. The Cannon Mills Corporation -- for which the town was named -- was founded in 1887. Kannapolis citizens were essential to the mill's towel production (brands included Fieldcrest, Royal Velvet and Cannon) until the plant's closing and demolition in the last few years. Even today, the city's origins as a mill town can still be felt, as can the hole that the plant's closing has left, which goes to show Kannapolis holds onto its roots.In its place, though, the North Carolina Research Campus (NCRC), a private-public venture involving many of the state's major universities and private investment, opened on the plant's site, heralding in a new era of research and revitalization for the town. See more
Kannapolis apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.