2,912 Apartments for rent in Garner, NC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Garner Accessible Apartments (7)
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Garner Apartments with Garages (13)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Garner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Garner Apartments with Parking (16)
- Garner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Garner Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Garner Furnished Apartments (3)
- Garner Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Raleigh Apartments with Pools (229)
- Knightdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (67)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (10)
- Wendell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (14)
- Morrisville Apartments with Pools (20)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Pools (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Garner?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Garner?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garner?
“Friday night football is king. / Sweet tea goes good with anything. / The fireflies come out when the sun goes down. / Nobody eats 'til you say amen. / And everybody knows your mom and them. / You can see who loves who for miles around. / In a water tower town.” (- Scotty McCreery, Garner, NC native, whose music video for "Water Tower Town" was filmed in his hometown)
With road names like Jones Sausage Road and Timber Drive, who wouldn’t want to live in the town of Garner, North Carolina? As of the 2010 census, Garner’s population comes in at 25,745, with most residents hooked on Carolina staples like pulled pork barbecue and sweet tea or NY-style pizza and bagels. Like much of the greater Triangle region of North Carolina, a substantial number of former New Yorkers call the area home.Garner has a smaller land area and population than nearby cities like state capital Raleigh and Durham. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Garner means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Garner could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.